Monday 26 February 2007

Can't Stand Me Now

"I heard that song at the Death Disco,
Starts so fast and ends so slow,
All the time it reminded me of you..."
- The Libertines.
For some reason, I simply cannot stop thinking about this girl. Well ok, there's two girls. One of them lives right here in Dublin, but she has a boyfriend. There's always a catch eh? Well the thing is, she knows how much I like her, and I know that she likes me... and on TOP of that, she told me that her and her so-called boyfriend have an "agreement" where they can be with other people. What kinda relationship is that?! But anyway, my point about her: as great as she is and as much as I want to be with her... I don't think I can simply settle for just once in a while you know? And I hate the idea of her with anyone else as well. So, to be perfectly honest, I have NO clue what I'm gonna do!
And then there's this other girl. She's perfect, like she's actually perfect. She loves all the same music (in fact she got me into the Libertines, which is why that lyric up there has such a significance), she's a great looking girl and she just gets me you know? But - and here's the catch, as always - she lives in London. How crap is that? I messed things up with her as well because I couldn't handle only seeing her once in a while, so I did the manly thing and told her I didn't love her. And I feel terrible for it, not only because it's a horrible thing to say, but because I DO love her.
So yea... how shitty is that? I wish I wasn't so... I duno, messed up I guess. I just wish things could be different.

No comments: