Monday 26 February 2007

Five Things You May Not Know About Me

1. I write songs. Or attempt to anyway. I think, overall, I've got about 12 or 13 songs at the moment, but I'd only have the guts to perform maybe two or three of them for VERY close friends. It's the melodies you see, I don't like the melodies I make up. The lyrics and the guitar I'm happy with, but I suck at melodies! Oh yea, I also play guitar, or should that be number two?!

2. I am extremely de-motivated. For example, I have the Leaving Cert in June, the exams you need in order to get into university here in Ireland. I think, there's probably another way in actually. But anyway, I haven't studied one bit. In fact, I have a huuuge amount of homework for school tomorrow and I don't know where to start - basically because I've forgotten what it was we were supposed to do.

3. I am a strong supporter of Chelsea Football Club, since before Roman Abramovich came along! Yea, since I was about 8 I think, although there's incriminating evidence on video of me saying I supported United. But that was before I knew Chelsea existed. Plus kids change who they support all the time! That's my excuse anyway.

4. I am extremely proud to be Irish. We're such a popular little country, and we kicked England's ass at rugby :D

5. I'm free and single, although I really wish I wasn't. I get really lonely in this city (Dublin), of which I'm not a native. I don't really know anyone here, and coming from the country to a jam-packed city is quite a change. I was home for my mid-term and it was like going on holiday, the roads were not filled with traffic, I could not hear planes at night and I was not looking over my shoulder walking down the road. Wish I was home!

---

So there ya have it, five things you probably didn't know about me. At least I wouldn't expect you to, I mean I only made this thing today! Anywho, the aim of this game, is that you put one of these one your own blog! Lemme know if you do!

2 comments:

Memento said...

it's the other way around for me...
i grew up in a big metropolitan city far away from england but the liveliness is comparable to london. now i live in a town in central england, which some people think is quite large but it's not as busy as i used to bear with.
funny how life changes things that you have to put up with, doesn't it? :)

btw, an email i got from online ticketbox said that foo fighters are headlining the v festival this year. i'm not planning to go, but i just thought you might wanna know ... ;) check out www.gigsandtours.com or www.seetickets.com.

Unknown said...

Hey there, it's great that you decided to write the 5 facts. =) Wish you all the best for your uni entrance exam. =)